Recently Completed: Installation of Pontoon Piles in Ayia Napa Marina, Cyprus
<< See video: A quick overview of the Ayia Napa Marina project
On August 2nd, 2018, Caramondani - Bellingham LTD signed an agreement with M.M. Makronisos Marina LTD for the execution of the EPC/ Turnkey contract for floating dockage at the project:
"Development of Ayia Napa Marina, WP1: Marine works, Infrastructure, Essential Building, Dry Stack and Port Facilities"
Caramondani - Bellingham LTD assigned to Archimedes S.A. - Cyprus Branch certain works of the aforementioned project, namely the following services:
1. Welding of piles according to "Pile Slicing Details".
2. Installation of vertical and raked piles (137 in total).
3. Tolerance for pile driving +/- 50 mm.
4. Inclination for all raked piles 4 to 1.
5. All vertical piles driven to +2.40mCD.
6. All raked piles driven to -5.90mCD or -6.70mCD.
7. All raked piles cut underwater.
8. Pile sleeves installed on all vertical piles.
The project was successfully completed and delivered in July 2019.
ISO Accredited since May 2016