– Port Extension in Evdilos Area, Ikaria island, Greece
SCOPE OF WORKS
The Company's duties included:
1. Basin Dredging 30.000 m3.
2. Construction of 200 m concrete blocks quay walls.
3. Construction of 230 m breakwaters.
4. Total of 110,000 m3 rock works.
5. Total of 65,000 m3 concrete works.
The Client of the project was Department of Public Works and Studies, General Division of Touristic Policies, Hellenic Ministry of Finance, Shipping and Tourism. Construction works lasted about twenty four (24) months. The project was completed in April 2015 (75% of the project completed as of March 2014).