The validity and recognition of the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety System of ARCHIMEDES S.A. is achieved through its certification by an Independent Certification Agency, namely TUV Austria, in accordance with EN ISO 9001:2008, EN ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
ARCHIMEDES S.A. has operated within the standards of EN ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System accredited by TUV Austria since May 2016, and was awarded OHSAS 18001:2007 accreditation for Health & Safety, also in May 2016. The Company’s Environmental Management System is EN ISO 14001:2004 accredited, also through TUV Austria.
The Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Policies of ARCHIMEDES S.A. are implemented throughout Processes and Procedures per process of the System that the Company has developed and applies. All policies are considered binding for the Management and are adjusted whenever deemed appropriate. For the implementation of the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Policies of ARCHIMEDES S.A., the full cooperation of all employees is considered crucial.
Health & Safety Policy
The Company’s Management has developed its Health & Safety Policy in accordance to the wellbeing of its employees and the vision of providing high quality services to its customers.
ARCHIMEDES S.A. through its Health and Safety Policy is bound to comply with the following objectives:
- Full compliance with the Health & Safety legislation and regulations.
- Full implementation, control and review of the Health & Safety Processes.
- Full implementation of the Health & Safety System by all Company personnel and for all Company’s activities.
- The continuous application and improvement of the Health & Safety System, in cases of any change in internal structure, activity and plant equipment.
- The review and analyze the Health & Safety Plan to set goals for continuous improvement.
- The continuous internal communication of Health & Safety personnel.
- The provision of the necessary resources so as to educate all personnel on Health & Safety issues with the sole objective of zero labor accidents.
- The disclosure of the Company’s Health & Safety rules to all interested parties.
The Company implements, monitors and updates its Health & Safety Policy through its Health & Safety System, which is developed by the
Management of ARCHIMEDES S.A..
The Company's Management has developed its Quality Policy with regards to successfully executing projects and providing high quality services using effective ways of fulfilling the obligations it undertakes towards its customers, in order to always be competitive.
ARCHIMEDES S.A. through its Quality Policy is bound to comply with the following objectives:
- The implementation of all construction projects according to high quality standards.
- The delivery of all projects within the deadline and with full compliance to the customers’ requirements.
- The compliance with all the legal requirements related to the safety of the employees and to the operation of the Company in general.
- The development of mutual trust for the cooperation of the Company with external parties.
- The provision of all necessary resources in order to preserve the integrity of client owned products.
- The assurance that the confidentiality with regards to any intellectual or commercial property of a Client is preserved.
- The constant update and active participation in the Construction Sector’s developments.
- The effective education of all employees within the Company, in accordance to the existing training standards.
- The provision of the necessary resources in order to maintain and improve the effectiveness of the Quality System of the Company.
- The collection of performance data throughout the implementation of the Quality System so as to monitor all progress and set new goals in terms of Quality.
The Company implements, monitors and updates its Quality Policy through its Quality System, which is developed by the Management of ARCHIMEDES S.A..
The Company's Management has developed its Environmental Policy with regards to safely managing all environmental issues and the handle the implementation of any preventive action that may be required.
ARCHIMEDES S.A. through its Environmental Policy is bound to comply with the following objectives:
- The protection of the environment.
- The implementation of all legislation that is relevant to the environmentally accepted operation of the Company.
- The implementation of a saving mode on natural resources in every project that the Company performs.
- The implementation of a saving mode on natural resources in the day to day operation of the Company.
- The compliance with all environmental legislation.
- The continuous and effective training of all employees in Environmental Policy issues.
- The assurance of the compliance of all external parties to the environmental protection measures taken by the Company.
- The constant update of the Company’s Management on environmental issues.
- The implementation of all necessary precautions to protect the environment.
- The assurance of the availability of all necessary resources so as to comply with the Environmental Policy.
- The ability to collect environmental data in order to set targets for continuous improvement of the Environmental Policy.
- The Company implements, monitors and updates its Environmental Policy through its Quality System, which is developed by the Management of ARCHIMEDES S.A..
To achieve all the above goals, the Company's Management is committed to ensure the availability of all the necessary resources required to implement the Environmental Policy. Ιn addition, the Company’s Management is committed to the continuous improvement of the Environmental Policy.