– Phase II Design of Fishing Harbor and Construction of Facilities in Ra’s al Helal, Libya
SCOPE OF WORKS
The Company's duties included:
1. Construction of a boat fishing port, 200 m length.
2. Construction of Travel Lift Piers.
3. Breakwaters: rumble mounds constructed with 4 m3 ACCROPODE armour units, 485 m length.
4. Quay walls: 485 m length.
5. Concrete Piers: 135 m length.
6. Construction of concrete superstructure with all pertinent accessories.
The Client of the project was J&P (Overseas) Ltd. Construction works lasted about twelve (12) months. The project was completed in February 2011.