– Phase I Design of Fishing Harbor and Construction of Facilities in Ra’s al Helal, Libya
SCOPE OF WORKS
The Company's duties included:
1. Construction of a boat fishing port, 95 m length.
2. Breakwaters: rumble mounds constructed with 2.5 m3 ACCROPODE armour units and 4 m3 ACCROPODE armour units, 275 m length.
3. Quay walls: 340 m length.
4. Construction of concrete superstructure with all pertinent accessories.
The Client of the project was J&P (Overseas) Ltd. Construction works lasted about twelve (12) months. The project was completed in February 2010.