– Construction of Fishing Harbor in Ayiokabos Area, Larissa Greece
SCOPE OF WORKS
The Company's duties included:
1. Construction of a 65 boat fishing port.
2. Breakwaters: 170 m rumble mound constructed with TETRAPOD armour units.
3. Quay walls: 150 m.
4. Construction of service networks.
5. Armouring of Existing breakwater with TETRAPOD armour units.
The Client of the project was the Department of Public Works, Larissa Prefecture. Construction works lasted about twenty (20) months. The project was completed in November 2011.